Image Map

reel photography portfolio blog reel

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Ron Swanson



I'm back! Well i never really went anywhere, but i definitely haven't posted in a very long time. I think it's about time I start posting some of my sketches again. Looking for some inspiration, I turned to "Parks and Recreations", and found alot of interesting characters to draw. I hope this will be a start to a couple more from that show. If anyone has caricature suggestions out there.. feel free to let me know! I'll see if I can break free from the realism and add a little more fun to the next one.

2 comments:

  1. Great to see some more work, Greg. I do love Ron, and I think that caricature suits him perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another amazing drawing! I love that show! My suggestion? I'd love to see some characters from 30 Rock and The Office! Maybe a woman next time?

    ReplyDelete